Sell your own home could save tens of thousands of dollars in real estate commissions. However, there is a reason why most people choose to hire a real estate broker when you sell your house; sell house requires a lot of work, a lot of technical knowledge and the right kind of patience. Whether you’re selling a house for the first time or simply want to know how to do better than last time, nothing can be better than a good plan of action.
Part 3 of 4: Get an offer quickly
- Think at a period to lower the selling price if you offer no serious offer. Many vendors offer their homes to high prices. And then they remain very high for a long time while still paying maintenance, improvements and property taxes. Before you start seriously, traces a term you lower the price of your property in case you did not get any offers, for example: “If you do not offer me an offer within two months, I will lower the price $ 25 000; if they do not offer me an offer within six months, I will lower the price another $ 75,000. ” How to have a default will reduce the price when you cannot submit bids will help you remove the emotion from the decision and ultimately help you sell your house faster plan.
- Put yourself in the shoes of the buyer. If you do not offer any offer, walk around your neighborhood. Put yourself in the buyer’s shoes and ask yourself: Do I want to buy my house or another with those prices? Remember to be honest with yourself as much as possible. If you come to the conclusion that other homes in your neighborhood might be better choices, it’s time to lower your selling price for your property more attractive.
- It provides an incentive. Find a way to seduce a little to the buyer. Do not underestimate the power of a small bonus, a guarantee or simply a kind gesture. Here we present some things you could do to make the deal more attractive:
- Give him credit for closing costs or offer to pay them completely. Closing costs may become expensive quickly (more than several hundred dollars), so this will be a great incentive.
- Give a transferable home warranty to cover a possible malfunction of electrical appliances housing. These usually cost only $ 300 to $ 500; give the potential buyer peace of mind that if something goes wrong, he do not have to spend more money for it.
- Offer them which will expedite the closing of the house. Many buyers who see their dream home immediately want to live there. If you guarantee them to potential buyers that the closure will take up to 30 to 60 days, this would tip the scales in your favor.